Do I need a work permit?

Modified on Tue, 24 Jan 2023 at 01:50 PM

If you are not an EU citizen, you need a valid work permit for our cooperation. Please upload it to your profile as a document. We then check it and confirm it, as far as all data is correct and present.

ATTENTION: an extension paper/ extension page (Zusatzblatt) always needs to be uploaded combined with a visa/ fiction certificate/ residence permit. Otherwise it's invalid and will be declined.

We accept the following documents:

Residence permit + Additional paper


Fiction certificate:

If you have just applied for your work permit or its extension, then a letter from the responsible authority is sufficient for us.

Rejection reasons for a work permit

  • Document has expired

  • Document is incomplete (e.g. you only uploaded the front but not the back or you overlooked part of the document when photographing/scanning)

  • Your document does not include a work permit

  • Wrong document uploaded (e.g. a matriculation letter or a health insurance card)

  • Duplicate (i.e. you already have a valid document in your profile)

  • The data you provided does not match the document (e.g. wrong name stated)

You can then upload your document repeatedly and we will process it one more time in order to verify it. :)

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article